13 Critical Wealth Management Issues
We work comprehensively with our clients and their wealth management plans in a collaborative way. We do this by utilizing a discipline approach that list 13 Wealth Management Issues that our research shows are critical for our clients to address:
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Social Security Optimization Analysis
- Insurance Planning & Risk Management
- Net Unrealized Appreciation Analysis
- Titling & Beneficiary Designations
- Durable POA & Medical Directives
- Executor/ Trustee Appointments
- Gifting to Children/ Descendants & Education Planning
- Medicare Planning
- Distribution of Estate
- Tax Strategies
- Business Succession Planning
Retirement and Longevity Planning, Social Security Optimization Strategies, Pension Maximization Analysis and Solutions.
We address these issues by using the vast resources provided by our Broker-Dealer, First Allied Securities, which allows me to provide this high level of personal service. These resources include, College, Retirement, and Longevity Planning, as well as, Insurance Strategies, Tax Planning, and Asset Management.
We deliver this to you locally in a highly personalized and way.